CFP (Certified Financial Planner) Exam Tutoring
Request a CFP Exam Tutor
We look forward to Connecting You to An Expert CFP Exam Tutor
Please fill out this form and a MyGuru representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and discuss:
- Your professional goals, experience, and instructional needs
- MyGuru's tutoring philosophy and approach
- Possible tutors and qualifications
- Pricing and differences between tutoring options
- Schedule and logistics
We typically reply to form submissions or email messages within the hour during normal business hours (8am - 6pm US Central Time) or within 24 hours evenings, weekends, or holidays.
CFP EXAM Overview
The Certified Financial Planner (CFP) degree is one of the more respected certifications in the financial services industry. CFPs have met rigorous professional standards and have agreed to adhere to key principles of integrity, objectivity, and professionalism as they advise their clients on how to organize their financial lives, plan for key milestones like college or retirement, and generally build wealth over time.
To become a CFP, you must pass an exam that tests your ability to integrate and apply a broad base of financial knowledge within real-life financial planning situations. The exam covers 8 principle areas:
- Professional conduct and regulation
- General financial planning principles
- Education planning
- Risk management and insurance planning
- Investment planning
- Tax planning
- Retirement savings and income planning
- Estate planning
For a more detailed exploration of the concepts covered on the CFP exam, visit cfp.net.