Terms & Conditions
We’d like to let you know about a few simple terms and conditions of working with MyGuru LLC:
- Less than 10% of the tutors that apply to work for our company are accepted and connected with students. Our intent is to build a small, elite team of generally impressive, extremely experienced tutors. We look into the backgrouds of, interview, and continuously monitor the performance of each tutor. That is why we are able to offer a satisfaction and money-back guarantee on every initial hour.
- After the first hour, only unused tutoring time can be refunded. If at any point you are unhappy, simply contact us or indicate as much in the feedback we seek from you via an online survey.
- MyGuru’s tutors are independent contractors, not employees of MyGuru LLC. They are free to tutor indepedently or work for other organizations, and some of them do. This means that while we choose to stand behind the services our tutors provide in the form of a money back satisfaction guarantee on the first hour as described above, beyond that guarantee, we can’t be held legally liable for anything that occurs between the tutor and student during a session.
- However, even though our tutors are independent contractors, MyGuru invests a lot of time and money in coordinating, marketing, and monitoring our team of tutors. We work hard to design services that leverage their strengths while meeting our customers’ needs. For this reason, it is unethical for a tutor to suggest to a student that, instead of paying MyGuru LLC, they remit payment directly to the tutor. The offiical MyGuru process is such that our customers pay MyGuru LLC, and our tutors are paid a large majority of the revenue the company earns in the form of monthly checks from MyGuru. If a tutor suggests a different payment structure with you or your child, please let us know immediately, as that is against our company policy and we will then remove that tutor from our team.
- We are happy to cancel a session for you prior to 24 hours before it is supposed to begin. If you cancel within 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge you for the session to respect the schedules of our excellent team of tutors.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 312-278-0321 with any other questions or issues. Thanks for visiting our site and we hope to work with you soon!
We want to let you know that any information you provide while interacting with MyGuru via our web-site will be kept strictly confidential. We never sell or otherwise distribute your information.
In return, we ask that you don’t use any of the information on our web-site without our express, written permission. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to browse our site to learn more about our company: