Online GMAT Tutors
Our tutors start by listening to each student describe their experience with the GMAT, target test date, perceived strengths and weaknesses, and target GMAT score. By also reviewing previous official GMAT scores or recent practice tests, we collaborate with the student to design a customized GMAT study plan.
Our online GMAT tutors receive training in the use our unique online tutoring tools and techniques. First, this covers training on the use of Realtime Whiteboard, which integrates with Skype or Google Hangout and allows for downloadable PDF summaries of each session as well as ongoing capture of all tutoring sessions that occur over time. Next, they receive a tablet with electronic pen such that they can practice using the whiteboard. Finally, they are asked to conduct a mock tutoring session with our Director of Online Instruction before being placed with their first GMAT student.
Our team of online GMAT tutors includes:
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- GMAT – 780, GRE - M170 V167
- Private math, science, ACT, SAT, GRE, and GMAT tutor since 2012
- Demonstrated history of helping students achieve 90th percentile scores or better on the GRE, ACT, and SAT
- B.S. in Finance and Accounting, Boston College
- GMAT: 760, ACT: 35
- Significant TA experience at Boston College, gaining management and mentorship experience in a profesional environment
- Spent 3 years as a strategy consultant with Monitor Deloitte
- Is an entrepreneur and co-founder of a pre-seed startup backed by 500 Startups
- B.A. in Film Studies, Columbia University
- GRE: 332, ACT: 36, SAT: 1560/1600
- 5 years of experience tutoring: SAT, ACT, GRE and GMAT
- For Mike, great tutoring is always rooted in listening to a student's needs and concerns and working with that student as a team to solve those problems.
- B.A. in Political Science, University of Rochester, M.A. Archaeology, Durham University, United Kingdom, Ph.D. Archaeology,University College London, Postdoc in Archaeology at the Spanish National Research Council
- 98th percentile or better scores on the SAT & GRE, similar GMAT scores
- Tutored a variety of subjects for over 12 years, both independently and with firms including Kaplan, Summit Educational Group, and Chyten
- Tutoring style emphasizes creative and critical thinking
- Tutors for the SAT, ACT, GRE, & GMAT
This is not an exhaustive list of our online GMAT tutors but should provide a sense for the quality and experience level of our online tutoring team.
Interested in hiring a GMAT tutor?
Additional Resources to Help You Prepare for the GMAT
Check out our GMAT prep & MBA admissions blog for the latest student testimonials, concept reviews, problem explanations, and advice on admissions.