GMAT Tutors in New York
GMAT tutoring is one of our core services in New York. Our tutors listen to understand each student's target test date, perceived strengths and weaknesses, and target GMAT score. By also reviewing previous official GMAT scores or recent practice tests, they'll work with you to design a customized GMAT study plan.
Our team of GMAT tutors in New York includes:
- Dual B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering & Nuclear Engineering
- GMAT: 760, SAT: 2210
- Has been a tutor since 2014, working with students on the SAT, GMAT, Mathematics
- Greg is an expert in knowing the ins and outs of standardized exams, and whether you're trying to break the 700 barrier, working to improve your last score by 150 points, or desperately cramming before your test next week, Greg has the experience and firsthand knowledge to help you get results
- B.A., History, Boston College
- MBA, Columbia
- 95th percentile and above scores on the SAT & GMAT
- Has spent 5 years working in education as a middle school teacher in New York City
- Tutors for the SAT, GMAT, as well as English tutoring for middle and high school students
- B.A., English, Haverford College, M.A., English Language & Literature, Ph.D., English Language & Literature, Cornell University
- ~9 advanced mathematics classes (beyond calculus) as he was deciding to major in Math or English
- SAT, GRE, and LSAT – 99th percentile scores
- Worked part-time for Kaplan from 2001-2011 at centers in Ithaca, NY; Albany, NY; New York, NY; Washington, DC; and Lincoln, NE. Tutored and taught LSAT, GRE, GMAT, and SAT.
- Covers all sections of the GRE: Quant, Verbal, Writing
- Several years of private tutoring through MyGuru
This is not an exhaustive list of our New York-based GMAT tutors, but should provide a sense for the quality and experience level of our team.
Interested in hiring a GMAT tutor?
Additional Resources To Help You Prepare for the GMAT
Check out our business school admissions blog for the latest student testimonials, concept reviews, problem explanations, and advice on admissions. Example articles include: