In-person and Online GMAT Test Prep Tutoring
We are a leading provider of one-on-one, personalized GMAT tutoring delivered in-person or online. Through our online tutoring platform with no sign-in videoconferencing and a cutting-edge live whiteboard, we also offer fully-recorded premium tutoring and small group online GMAT instruction. Our GMAT tutors have 98th percentile GMAT scores or better and will help you develop a highly customized GMAT study plan tailored to your unique situation.
Request More Info about GMAT Tutoring
GMAT Tutoring Rates and Coaching Options
We recommend online GMAT instruction to encourage best practices for the computer-delivered (and possibly at-home administered) official GMAT, while simultaneously offering more convenience and functionality.
For students seeking a truly immersive learning experience, our premium online tutoring offers full session recording and 24/7 access to a private whiteboard where students can leave notes and interact with their GMAT coach between lessons.
Discounts of greater than 15% off our base hourly rates are available for investing in packages of 10, 20, or 40 hours in advance. We also offer a free no-commitment introductory phone call or videoconference with your likely tutor to share details on your situation and ask questions.
How Online GMAT Tutoring Works
We believe our approach to online GMAT coaching provides a more intuitive and personalized experience than anything other GMAT instruction option. After every MyGuru online session each student has a minimum of two texts to review - The Official Guide (we recommend the eBook version to build good habits for test day when a paper version of the test won't be available) and a digital copy of that day's whiteboard filled with study notes and GMAT strategies specifically tailored to you.
Professional GMAT Tutors
We believe we have the best GMAT tutors around. Much of our online GMAT tutoring is delivered by MyGuru's Director of Online Tutoring, Stefan M. Like all of our GMAT coaches, he is a professional test prep tutor and is constantly researching ways to provide the most effective tutoring experience possible.
His background includes:
- BA, University of Southern California, MS, Northwestern University
- 15+ years of test-prep tutoring experience with large, nationally recognized test-prep firms (and now, MyGuru)
- Consistently achieves GMAT scores of 760+ (45+ V and 50+ Q) on the official GMAT, unofficial 3rd party exams, and GMAC GMATPrep exams
- Former GMAT students have been admitted to top business schools including but not limited to: Harvard Business School, INSEAD, New York University - Stern, University of Pennsylvania - Wharton, University of Chicago - Booth, and Northwestern University - Kellogg
- Expert at all sections of the current GMAT including the Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing
- Has his own proprietary study schedules, worksheets, and approach to delivering online GMAT tutoring effectively
Our tutors assess your starting point and help you develop a customized study plan to help you reach your target score on the GMAT as efficiently and effectively as possible. Please feel free to explore additional profiles of other online GMAT tutors.
Real GMAT Reviews
To view additional testimonials and feedback from former students who have worked with one of our private GMAT coaches, click here.
Additional Resources to Support Your GMAT Test Prep
Check out our GMAT blog for the latest student testimonials, GMAT concept reviews and explanations, and advice on graduate business school admissions.
Example articles include: