Private CPA Tutoring
Studying for the CPA can be daunting. Customized CPA tutoring can make the process more efficient and your studying more effective. We have local CPA tutors in several cities and also provide online CPA tutoring (we've worked with students as far away as Paris). We cover all sections of the CPA exam: Auditing and Attestation (AUD), Business Environment and Concepts (BEC), Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) and Regulation (REG). We'll help you develop a study plan, understand difficult concepts, and master key test taking strategies. We can also recommend CPA prep materials.
CPA Exam Tutoring Approach
Our CPA tutoring is delivered by an expert with significant professional and academic accounting experience. Whether you are seeking an AUD tutor, FAR tutor, REG tutor, or BEC tutor, we can help. While many CPA tutors dabble in tutoring as a way of supplementing their income, but few do it actively enough to build upon their own content knowledge to become skilled at diagnosing what others are struggling with and how to help. We have a small team of professional CPA tutors who can deliver personalized instruction based on your unique situation.
We also have a unique partnership with Universal CPA Review which allows us to offer their supplemental review materials at a deeply discounted rate and integrate them into our CPA study plans.
Our CPA Tutoring Team
We have a small but highly experienced team of in-person and online CPA tutors. Here are two examples:
- BA from UCLA
- Passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam on her first attempt
- Currently teaches accounting at Glendale Community College
- Several years of experience teaching the CPA with Becker
- Many years in tax consulting and preparation
- 5+ years of 1-1 and class-based CPA tutoring experience
- B.S. and M.S. in Accounting from Loyola University
- CPA and a CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
- Has been a tutor for the CPA exam for over three years (i.e., study plan development, test taking strategies, and accounting concepts relevant for the CPA exams)
- Currently a part-time CPA instructor at a community college in New York
Our rates may differ by city or for in-person vs. online. But in general, we charge $99 an hour for in-person tutoring, with 5, 10, or 15% discounts for investing in 5, 10, or 15 hours in advance – that’s $84.15 for a long term tutoring relationship of 15+ hours. We generally charge $90 an hour for online CPA tutoring, with the same discounts of 5, 10, or 15% available.
To learn more please fill out the form below and we'll follow up to discuss your situation and our available CPA tutors.