GMAT Tutors in Chicago
GMAT tutoring is one of our core services in Chicago. Our tutors listen to understand each student's target test date, perceived strengths and weaknesses, and target GMAT score. By also reviewing previous official GMAT scores or recent practice tests, they'll work with you to design a customized GMAT study plan.
Our team of GMAT tutors in Chicago includes:
- B.S. in Accounting and Finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- D., Chicago Medical School, completing 2-year research fellowship, University of Chicago
- GMAT – 770 (99th percentile)
- 3 years experience teaching GMAT courses & developing content for Veritas Prep
- Previous economics tutor for Division of Intercollegiate Athletics, University of Illinois
- Tutoring philosophy focuses on a ground-up approach that gets students thinking critically about a problem rather than simply memorizing tricks and formulas
- Degrees in English and Math from Indiana University; M.A. in Math from University of Illinois at Chicago
- Published a successful guide to finite math (a core required math class) while at Indiana University
- Scored in the 99% percentile on the GMAT and GRE
- Worked with 100+ students on GMAT/GRE prep with solid results
- Experience as a GMAT/GRE instructor with three major national test prep firms
- Currently working with MyGuru to publish proprietary test prep materials.
- S. in Business Management: Finance & Marketing,NC State University, Poole College of Management
- MBA, Strategy & Marketing, Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business
- GMAT – 740 SAT – 1470 (official) similar performance on the GRE and ACT
- Has tutored, both informally and formally, for over 15 years (since High School). Her recent focus from a test prep perspective is GMAT/GRE students (all sections)
- Taught classroom test prep for Kaplan from 2007-2009 and independently since then
- She is a collaborative, results-oriented tutor and author of: All Your Word Problems Solved: Crushing Standardized Test Math for the GMAT, GRE, SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, and ACT
- A. in English Language and Literature, University of Chicago
- 99th percentile test scores - ACT: 36 (perfect composite score on an official ACT), Official 99th percentile GMAT score, Unofficial 99th percentile GRE, SAT, and HSPT scores
- Has also worked for C2 Education as a test prep (SAT, ACT, GRE, SSAT, CPS Selective Enrollment, etc.) and subject tutor
- 2+ years of private test prep tutoring with MyGuru
This is not an exhaustive list of our GMAT tutors in Chicago but should provide a sense for the quality and experience level of our team.
Interested in hiring a GMAT tutor?
Additional Resources To Help You Prepare for the GMAT
Check out our business school admissions blog for the latest student testimonials, concept reviews, problem explanations, and advice on admissions. Example articles include: