GMAT Tutors in Boston
GMAT tutoring is one of our core services in Boston. We'll work to understand each student's target test date, strengths and weaknesses, and desired GMAT score. Our objective is to design a customized GMAT study plan for each student.
Our team of GMAT tutors in Boston includes:
- B.S., Carnegie Mellon University
- MBA, MIT Sloan School of Management
- GMAT: 760
- CFA Charterholder
- Over three years experience as a tutor for various companies, as well as independently
- Spent one year as a TA at MIT Sloan School of Management
- B.A. University of Rochester (political science), M.A. Archaeology (Durham University in UK)
- Ph.D. in Archaeology from University College London
- Achieving 97th percentile test scores or better on official and/or unofficial proctored ACT, SAT, GRE and GMAT exams
- Extensive experience in private/semi-private tutoring and classroom instruction for 10+ years, both freelance and for large, nationally known firms
- Has taught, tutored, and mentored extensively during his post-graduate education in Europe
- Approach to teaching is tailored to the individual student, and emphasizes creative and critical thinking rather than a purely answer-based approach
This is not an exhaustive list of our Boston-based GMAT tutors, but should provide a sense for the quality and experience level of our team.
Interested in hiring an GMAT tutor?
Additional Resources To Help You Prepare for the GMAT
Check out our GMAT prep & MBA admissions blog for the latest student testimonials, concept reviews, problem explanations, and advice on admissions.