Online LSAT Tutoring
MyGuru provides both in-person tutoring and online tutoring.
We’ve carefully researched LSAT online tutoring options and chosen one that allows us to mimic in-person tutoring as closely as possible.
How it Works: Online LSAT Tutoring from MyGuru
We realize many people are hesitant to consider online tutoring, but those who try it often find it more convenient and just as effective, even when it comes to complicated topics that can come up when studying for the LSAT exam. Our online tutoring approach includes:
- Audio and/or video chat
- Uploading and sharing of files
- Screen sharing
- Virtual whiteboard
- And a simple process with no software to download.
How to Get Started
When you choose online tutoring, you always get the first 30 minutes free so you can get comfortable with the technology. Most of our online tutors have also been provided with and trained using a pen and tablet combination, so they can write easily on the virtual whiteboard.
Over the past year, we’ve helped many students pepare for the LSAT online.
Featured Online LSAT Tutors
Our tutor team at MyGuru offers the highest caliber tutors at a lower price than many of the large tutoring companies. For example, consider Sonam and Virginia, two of our most experienced LSAT tutors:
- B.A. - Physics and Economics - Reed College, M.S. - Technology - MIT
- J.D. - University of Chicago
- GRE - 780 Math, 690 Verbal, GMAT – 710, LSAT – 172
- Worked for Kaplan while at MIT doing GRE Math
- Worked for SMART school in Newton, MA for 2 years
- Has done private tutoring in the SAT, LSAT, GRE, GMAT and general math and essay writing privately since 2004.
- Previously an academic counselor at the U of C Law School.
- University of Chicago, (AB) Honors, Concentration: History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science and Medicine
- J.D. from University of Chicago Law School
- ACT - 33, SAT - 760 verbal, 760 math, LSAT - 175
- Former Kaplan Test Prep tutor, lead teacher, and 10+ years experience with private LSAT tutoring