As you probably know, working in the securities industry requires passing a series of qualification exams administered by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). The first such exam is the SIE (Securities Industry Essentials) exam (depending on your career path, the Series 7 exam or the Series 65 exam typically follow). Our FINRA exam tutoring approach involves upfront diagnosis of your knowledge base relative to what is tested on the, in this case SIE exam, and the development of a customized study plan that you'd work through with your SIE tutor.
Experienced SIE tutor
Richard is one of our most experienced SIE tutors. His background includes:
- BA in English from Arizona State
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- FINRA Series 7 – 92%, FINRA Series 63, 85%
- Registered rep for a leading discount/online brokerage for 8 years
- Deep experience as an online FINRA exam tutor and virtual classroom instructor for the Series 6, 63, 7, and for the past year, the SIE exam
- Currently an SIE instructor for a large in-person course as well as an online SIE tutor
- Has an excellent capacity for making difficult concepts clear, and for translating "financialese" into English, by engaging rather than lecturing students.
Pricing for SIE Tutoring
We primarily provide online SIE tutoring at a base rate of $90 per hour. We then offer 5, 10, or 15% discounts for investing in 5, 10, or 15 hours in advance. If you are interested in learning more about how an SIE exam tutor might help you, please fill out the form below.
Get More Info on SIE Tutoring Options
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.