In-Person and Online CFA Tutoring
An in-person or online CFA tutor can guide your CFA prep efforts and make the process of studying for the CFA exams more manageable. As you may have heard, it can take an average of 300 hours of CFA prep to pass the level 1 CFA exam. It's important to therefore be as efficient as possible in your online CFA prep efforts. Working with a professional CFA coach can help. To learn more about how our CFA tutors can help you pass on the first try, fill out the form below.
Request More Info About CFA Tutoring
In-Person & Online CFA Tutoring Rates and Coaching Options
We recommend online CFA tutoring because of its convenience (many CFA students and tutors are also working full-time jobs) and, with the use of our online tools, effectiveness. We help students prepare for CFA levels 1, 2, and 3.
For students seeking a truly immersive learning experience, our premium online tutoring includes full session recording and a 24/7 live private whiteboard where students can leave notes and interact with their CFA coach between lessons.
Discounts of greater than 15% off the above base rates are available when you invest in packages of hours in advance. We also offer a ~20 minute free introductory phone call (for in-person tutoring) or virtual meeting (for online CFA training) with your likely tutor for you to share more details on your situation and ask questions before paying for a initial hour.
Online CFA Tutoring Platform
Our approach to online CFA prep involves audio and/or video chat using WebEx, Google Hangouts, Zoom, or Skype. We combine this platform with a preferred online whiteboard from Miro. Our approach allows for:
- A shared whiteboard that functions as seamlessly as pen and paper
- Screen sharing for PowerPoint or excel document review and usage
- Capturing each session's notes as a PDF
- Optional recording of the entire session for later review
Experienced CFA Tutors
Each CFA coach has significant relevant professional, academic, and tutoring experience. Our CFA tutors approach the tutoring process professionally, maintaining an active roster of CFA students and keeping up with changes to learning objectives and notes published by the CFA Institute.
Here’s the background of one potential tutor, Doug:
- B.S from the University of Illinois in Accounting
- MBA from the University of Chicago
- Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst
- 10+ years as an executive level finance professional in a large corporation
- Experienced online CFA tutor who has helped dozens of students pass each level of the CFA
Your CFA tutor will assess your starting point and help you develop a customized study plan to help you prepare for the CFA as efficiently as possible. The main goal is obviously for your tutor to help you master the financial, accounting, and economics content, but we also find our CFA tutors becoming mentors as students embark upon the process of studying for the CFA.
New Self-Paced Online CFA Prep Option
We also partner with Analyst Prep to deliver private CFA tutoring alongside their industry leading self-paced online CFA prep courses. Their CFA exam prep platform features:
- A large and growing question bank for all three CFA levels
- High quality video lessons from award winning CFA instructors
- Mock exams
- Study notes
- Unlimited email-based tutoring
- Optional live CFA tutoring
Click the link below to learn more.