Our Engineering tutors are extremely experienced. They combine this experience with impressive academic backgrounds, a passion for teaching, and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Some of our tutors enjoy working with high school level material, while others prefer to help individuals working on advanced graduate level material – we’ll connect you with a tutor that best fits your needs.
Here’s an overview of one of our top Engineering tutors, Mo M.:
- BS Chemical Engineering, University of California at Berkeley
- MS Chemical Engineering, Northwestern University
- PhD Chemical Engineering, Northwestern University
- Official tutor for Northwestern University’s athletic department, covering all math, science, and engineering courses
- 5+ years as an engineering tutor in Chicago and Austin
Mo has extensive teaching experience in Engineering and the Sciences. It’s a fallacy to believe some people are genetically programmed to be more able to learn advanced subjects in math and science. With customized instruction, focused practice, and real-time feedback, most people could study advanced engineering.
Over the past several years, MyGuru has helped future engineers succeed in classes related to:
- Mathematics for engineers: linear algebra and differential equations
- Civil engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Industrial engineering
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Diego
- SF Bay Area