Nurse Practitioner Certification Exams Tutoring
The final step to becoming a nurse practitioner is to pass one of the nurse practitioner certification exams. Regardless of the exam, preparing using official test prep materials created by the same organization that administers the exam is important. Whether you work with a private nurse practitioner exam tutor or not, stepping back and developing a customized study plan given your strengths, weaknesses, test date, and availability is key.
There are several different credentialing bodies that administer nurse practitioner certification exams. These organizations include:
AANPCP - American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program
AACN - American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
ANCC - American Nurses Credentialing Center
NCC - National Certification Corporation
PNCB - Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
Nurse practitioner roles may require or accept certifications from one or more of the above organizations, and a MyGuru nurse practitioner tutor in a particular specialty area of practice, such as pediatrics, family, or gerontology, can typically support your preparation for any of the certifications offered by the above credentialing bodies. Our team of nurse practitioner tutors typically has not only achieved the certification you are seeking, but is also:
- An active professional nurse practitioner in the field today
- Experienced as an educator more broadly, whether in the classroom, as a 1-1 tutor, or as a preceptor
- Passionate about helping others succeed in the first of advanced practice nursing
MyGuru specifically offers the following types of nurse practitioner tutoring.
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) Exam Tutors
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care (PNP-PC) Exam Tutors
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Acute Care (PNP-AC) Exam Tutors
- Family Nurse Practitioner Exam Tutors
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care (A-GNP) Exam Tutors
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Exam Tutors
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP Exam Tutors
To request a nurse practitioner exam tutor, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.