Our math tutors are extremely experienced. While some focus on younger students, others prefer the challenge of helping PhD candidates with advanced research-based classes. All are strong communicators, capable of breaking down complex concepts with a focus on teaching the core skills you need to learn (vs. doing the work for you). Also browse our team of tutors to read more about qualified individuals in other subjects.
Here’s an overview of one of our top mathematics tutors, John E:
- Degrees in English & Math from Indiana University, M.S. from University of Illinois - Chicago
- Published a best-selling guide to Finite Math at the University book store while at Indiana
- Former head of the Mathematics department at a private high school
- Currently publishing quantitative guides to the major standardized tests: ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT
- Has provided private math tutoring to >100 students
In addition to John E. we have another stellar Mathematics tutor in Suhas T.
Over the past several years, we’ve helped math students succeed in:
- Pre-algebra and Algebra
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Finite Math and Pre-Calculus
- AP Calculus A and B (Calculus 1 and 2), and Calculus 3
- Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, and more
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.