GRE Tutors in Boston
GRE tutoring is one of our core services in Boston. We'll work to understand each student's target test date, strengths and weaknesses, and desired GRE score. Our objective is to design a customized GRE study plan for each student.
Our team of GRE tutors in Boston includes:
- B.S. Biomedical Sciences, MS Medical Genetics & Immunology and PhD Genetics & Physiology
- 8 years of extensive experience in teaching high school to college level science classes and college level biology and cell & molecular biology.
- Prepared a number of students taking the following standard tests: SAT, ACT, GRE, MCAT
- B.A. University of Rochester (political science), M.A. Archaeology (Durham University in UK)
- Ph.D. in Archaeology from University College London
- 97th percentile GRE & SAT scores
- Extensive experience in private/semi-private tutoring and classroom instruction for 10+ years, both freelance and for large, nationally known firms
- Has taught, tutored, and mentored extensively during his post-graduate education in Europe
- Approach to teaching is tailored to the individual student, and emphasizes creative and critical thinking rather than a purely answer-based approach
This is not an exhaustive list of our Boston-based GRE tutors, but should provide a sense for the quality and experience level of our team.
Interested in hiring a GRE tutor?
Additional Resources To Help You Prepare for the GRE
Check out our grad school admissions blog for the latest student testimonials, concept reviews, problem explanations, and advice on admissions.