As a busy professional, studying for a certification test can be daunting. However, it can also often unlock a door to attractive new career options. A private, 1-1 tutor can guide your test preparation efforts and make the process more manageable, as well as drastically increase your chances of passing on the first try.
Over the past few years, we’ve helped students with the:
- Chartered Financial Analyst Exam (CFA)
- Series 7 Exam
- Certified Public Accountant Exam (CPA)
- And more
Customized, 1-on-1 Expert Instruction
Professional exam tutoring is delivered by an expert tutor with significant relevant professional, academic, and tutoring experience. Here’s the background of one potential tutor, Cliff:
- Bachelors Finance, Tulane University
- Master’s Degree Accounting, Tulane University
- Passed all CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) exams on 1 attempt.
- Worked with around 80-90 different students across many major universities and financial institutions including: Northwestern, University of Chicago, NIU, DePaul, NYU, Creighton, Columbia, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, JPM Chase, and Merrill Lynch.
- Has helped dozens of CFA and Series 7 students
- Spent 6 years at three different hedge funds and 3 years in venture capital.
- Stated tutoring focus on connecting real world examples to the material
A Good Value
Typical hourly rates for 1-1 tutoring from an instructor like Cliff at a larger national company can run well north of $100. We charge $75, with 5, 10, or 15% discounts for investing in 5, 10, or 15 hours in advance – that’s $63.75 for a long term tutoring relationship of 15+ hours.