There just aren't that many sources for qualified, experienced nursing tutors. Our private nursing and NCLEX tutors are practicing RN, MSN, APN, and even PhDs in Nursing, but they are also passionate educators who love to help future nurses pass the NCLEX on their first, or next, try.
We provide customized, 1-1 nursing tutoring for: Nursing entrance exams (e.g., HEMI), NCLEX prep, undergraduate and graduate nursing classes including: Algebra, Calculus, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biology, Statistics, etc.
Our tutors were educated and/or currently work at institutions including:
- Rush University
- University of Iowa
- University of Chicago
- Children’s Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Hospital
Here are some example MyGuru nursing tutors:
- B.A. Psychology; M.S. Nursing - University of Florida; M.A. Counseling
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) PNCB Certified
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Previous Kaplan Nursing Faculty, Curriculum & NCLEX content developer
- Previous Palm Beach State Nursing Faculty
- Graduated from Winona State University with a BSN in 2008
- Currently enrolled part-time at the University of Illinois at Chicago in their Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Passed NCLEX in 75 Questions
- Passed TNCC 3 years ago
- Passed CCRN exam
In-Person NCLEX Tutoring
Here at MyGuru we are in the process of recruiting new NCLEX tutors, as we are currently experiencing more demand for tutors than we can handle. As a result, we've partnered with Wyzant to provide in-person NCLEX tutoring options.
Online NCLEX Tutoring
Most students seem to prefer to meet with an NCLEX tutor in-person, but online, email, and phone-based support as you're preparing for the NCLEX can be more convenient and just as effective. Ann L., above, delivers a majority of her NCLEX tutoring remotely. Click here for more information on our proven and trusted online tutoring.