History TutoringOur History tutors have advanced degrees in History, and have been teaching and/or tutoring for several years. Whether you need help writing an essay on the American Revolution, or a presentation focusing on the events that led up to WWI, or brushing up on events you learned in your advanced European History course, our tutors are more than prepared to assist you. Our tutors are qualified to assist students taking elementary social studies through college level history courses. Contact us today for help with your history tutoring needs.
Here’s an overview of Lisa A., an experienced history tutor:
- Bachelor’s degree in History, University of Texas at Austin
- Master’s degree in History with a concentration in historic studies of race, ethnicity and gender, Purdue University
- Ph.D studies in History, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Strengths in History, English, Government, Essay Writing, and Public Speaking
We’ve helped students in the following history courses:
- World History
- U.S. History (AP, Honors, and Regular)
- European History (AP, Honors, and Regular)
- Ancient History: Rome, etc.
- College history courses covering: WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Cold War, etc.