An ACT Prep Package from MyGuru is a customized solution consisting of a test prep book, 15 hours of customized, 1-1 instruction from a recognized expert (delivered in your home or a local library), and access to a unique online college admissions planning tool. Students receive an ACT prep book prior to their first session & complete a diagnostic test to identify strengths & weaknesses.
The first session involves a review of this diagnostic test, an overview of each section of the test, and development of a study plan. This is followed by a series of 1-2 hour sessions in which strategies for each section of the test are reviewed & practice problems are completed. The package provides a total of 15 hours of customized, 1-on-1 ACT test prep, including the review of practice tests the student completes on their own time to measure and track progress.
Of course, we also offer hourly ACT tutoring – just fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation.
Customized, 1-on-1 Expert Instruction
All ACT Prep Packages are delivered by true experts. Here is some background on one of our Expert ACT/SAT tutors:
- Received her BA in Economics from Duke University & an MA in Public Policy from Georgetown
- Scored in the 98th percentile on the ACT and SAT
- Currently a PhD student in Human Development and Social Policy at Northwestern University
- Has served as an instructor for both the ACT & SAT for several of the large, nationally recognized test prep firms
- Work experience with Chicago Public Schools and the Federal Department of Education
Our package costs $999. This includes:
- An official test prep book written by the creators of the ACT – The Real ACT Prep Guide
- 15 hours of customized, 1-on-1 instruction from a MyGuru expert
- A 10% discount of any future or “last minute” 1-1 ACT tutoring beyond the 15 hours
- A college financial aid planning session with Collegian Financial Group
We encourage you to check around for a better value. Typical hourly rates for 1-1 ACT Test prep from an instructor like Constance can run well north of $125 at other companies. If you prefer to simply invest in ACT tutoring by the hour, we charge $70, with 5, 10, or 15% discounts for investing in 5, 10, or 15 hours in advance – that’s $59.50 for a long term tutoring relationship of 15+ hours.