We can help with most undergraduate and graduate level finance courses. Whether you are studying the time value of money, valuation of bonds, the capital asset pricing model, investment theory, or corporate finance, we have a team of experienced tutors who are ready to help you succeed.
Here’s an overview of one of our most experienced finance tutors, Tyler:
- B.S. in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- M.S. in Accounitng at the West Virginia University
- M.A. in Economics at the University of Texas-Austin
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Economics at the George Washington University
- Prior to joining MyGuru, gained experience as a private accounting tutor and as a tutor employed by the Chicago City Colleges
We’ve recently helped students in the following finance topics/classes:
- Introduction to Finance
- Principles of Valuation
- Investment Strategy
- Portfolio Theory
- Corporate Finance
If you are looking for help preparing for the Level 1, Leve 2, or Level 3 Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam, you can request a CFA tutor here.
We can work with many students in-person in a growing list of U.S. cities, but we also provide online finance tutoring using a virtual whiteboard.
We typically start by reviewing your syllabus, assessing your current level of understanding, and then designing a a study plan fits your particular situation. Sometimes, the tutor is primarily focused on helping the student complete specific assignments, and in other cases far more time is spent reviewing concepts and theories. You'll work with your tutor to develop an approach that meets your needs.
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.