Why MyGuru - Boston?
It's easy to find tutors. It's not as easy to find genuinely helpful, reliable, highly qualified tutors in Boston at the right price - and with an organization behind them focused on delivering the best possible customer service.
In addition to 1-on-1 tutoring, we offer small group classes for most academic subjects and preparation for standardized tests such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, and LSAT. We also provide academic counseling and guidance for applicants to college and graduate school. We look forward to working with you.
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or request more information below.
We have a small, professional, experienced team of tutors in Boston ready to work with you. Our typical tutor has:
- An undergraduate and/or graduate degree (master's, MBA, PhD, etc.) from a highly selective university (i.e., we were founded by graduate students at Northwestern University)
- 3+ years of tutoring experience
- 95th percentile or better scores on any standardized tests (ACT, SAT, LSAT, GRE, GMAT, etc.) they are teaching
- Many of our tutors have professional certifications such as: CPA, CFA, CAIA, etc.
One of our founders or Managing Tutors has personally interviewed each tutor. We conduct background checks and track student feedback carefully. We keep our network of tutors in any given city small - we only want to work with the best available private tutors. You can also browse our Tutor Team to catch a glimpse of other individuals ready to work with you or your student.
Student Feedback: A Few Examples
For more feedback on our tutoring services in Boston, visit our Boston Yelp page.
We offer 1-on-1 and small group tutoring for:
- All major test prep and professional tests, including GMAT, LSAT, GRE, MCAT, CFA, CPA, ACT, SAT and many more
- All major academic subjects for college and high school students, and many specialist subjects, such as Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, foreign languages, Statistics, Psychology, English and many more
MyGuru tutors always meet you at a mutually agreed upon location, such as a cafe, your home or a library.
Why? We do this to save overhead costs, which saves you both time and money. Boston is a large city with many outlying suburbs. We have tutors willing to meet both in center city and outlying areas such as Brighton or Newton.
Our office location in Boston is:MyGuru - Boston
35 Revere Street Boston, MA 02114These are administrative offices only. Almost all tutoring takes place in public locations, students' homes, or online.
We charge between $55 and $125 per hour, depending on the subject and tutor. Our objective is to provide a customized, high quality tutoring experience that can still be described as affordable. The exact price is determined by area and the level of tutoring required. Check out our overall Pricing Page for more information on pricing across specific subjects and types of tests.