Statistics is a subject many high school and college students find particularly difficult. In U.S. high schools, outside of specific classes such as AP statistics, it’s a topic often left uncovered in many mathematics curriculums. As a result, when college students start encountering statistics courses, they can seem generally very difficult to comprehend.
Many of our statistics tutors have or are working on PhDs. While some focus on younger students, others prefer the challenge of helping PhD candidates with advanced research. All are strong communicators, capable of breaking down complex concepts with a focus on teaching the core skills you need to learn while also recognizing that you have near-term homework to complete and quizzes and tests to prepare for.
We help with conceptual classes, as well as classes requiring the use of programming languages such as STATA, SPSS, R, SAS, and more.
Over the past several years, we’ve helped statistics students succeed in:
- AP statistics
- Most college level statistics classes covering foundational concepts like probability theory
- Linear regression analysis and predictive modeling
- Applied statistics for: Business classes (i.e., Statistics for Marketing Research), Healthcare, and more
- Advanced statistical support for graduate students doing original research in various areas
- Forecasting and modeling for data science students in master's and MBA programs
Akhtar is a good example of one of our experienced statistics tutors:
- Bachelor's in Statistics, 2008
- MS, Statistics, 2010, University of North Carolina
- PhD Candidate, Bio-statistics, University of North Carolina
- Taught undergraduate statistics for 4 years
- Currently a graduate teaching assistant
We have several other available tutors as well. Pricing for statistics tutoring varies based on the class, assignment, timing, etc. Click request a tutor below to initiate a conversation about your situation and potential tutoring needs. We have statistics tutors in Chicago, New York, Minneapolis, and a few other cities, but can also support students across the globe with online statistics tutoring using our unique, simple, yet effective approach to online tutoring.
We have several other available tutors as well. Pricing data science tutoring varies based on the class, assignment, timing, etc. Click request a tutor below to initiate a conversation about your situation and potential tutoring needs.
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.