Our Physics tutors are extremely experienced. They combine this experience with impressive academic backgrounds, a passion for teaching, and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Some of our tutors enjoy working with high school level material, while others prefer to help individuals working on advanced graduate level material – we’ll connect you with a tutor that best fits your needs.
Here’s an overview of one of our top physics tutors, James R:
- BA Physics, Cornell University
- BA Philosophy, Cornell University
- PhD Physics, University of Chicago
- Professional math and physics tutor for over ten years – this is what he does full time
- Has worked with middle school through PhD level students in almost any math and physics class you can imagine
Over the past several years, we’ve provided private physics tutoring in:
- General high school physics and AP physics
- General college physics courses
- Advance college physics courses (e.g., statistical mechanics)
- Highly specialized courses, such as quantum chemistry (e.g., quantum mechanics, Schrodinger equation, quantum postulates, etc.)
Jim has extensive teaching and tutoring experience in Physics and Math, and we believe it’s a fallacy to believe some people are genetically programmed to be more able to learn advanced subjects in math and physics. With customized instruction, focused practice, and real-time feedback, most people could master advanced physics topics at the graduate level. We also offer online physics tutoring using a simple yet highly effective online tutoring system that produces a PDF of the notes from the electronic whiteboard after each session.
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Diego
- SF Bay Area