ACT Tutors in Boston
ACT tutoring is one of our core services in Boston. Our tutors listen to understand each student's target test date, perceived strengths and weaknesses, and target ACT score. By also reviewing previous official ACT scores or recent practice tests, they'll work with you to design a customized ACT study plan.
Our team of ACT tutors in Boston includes:
- B.S. Biomedical Sciences, M.S. Medical Genetics & Immunology and Ph.D. Genetics & Physiology
- 8 years of extensive experience in teaching high school to college level science classes and college level biology and cell & molecular biology.
- Prepared a number of students taking the following standard tests: SAT, ACT, GRE, MCAT
- B.A. University of Rochester (political science), M.A. Archaeology (Durham University in UK)
- Ph.D. in Archaeology from University College London
- 97th percentile GRE & SAT scores, similar score on the ACT
- Extensive experience in private/semi-private tutoring and classroom instruction for 10+ years, both freelance and for large, nationally known firms
- Has taught, tutored, and mentored extensively during his post-graduate education in Europe
- Approach to teaching is tailored to the individual student, and emphasizes creative and critical thinking rather than a purely answer-based approach
This is not an exhaustive list of our Boston-based ACT tutors, but should provide a sense for the quality and experience level of our team.
Interested in hiring an ACT tutor?
Additional Resources To Help You Prepare for the ACT
Check out our ACT/SAT & College Admissions blog for the latest student testimonials, concept reviews, problem explanations, and advice on admissions.