Why MyGuru - Indianapolis?
It's easy to find tutors. It's not so easy to find genuinely helpful, reliable, highly qualified tutors in Indianapolis at the right price and with an organization behind them which ensures the best possible customer service. That's where MyGuru steps in.
In adddition to 1-on-1 tutoring, we offer small group classes for most academic subjects and preparation for standardized tests such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, and LSAT. We also provide academic counseling and guidance for applicants to college and graduate school.
So whether you're trying to get into, get out of, or stay at University of Indianapolis, Butler University, Marian University or another top institution, we can help!
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (312) 278-0321.
We look forward to hearing from and working with you.
We have a great staff of the best tutors available. Our typical tutor has:
- an undergraudate degree with high marks from a prestigious university and a Masters or Doctorate as well (e.g., a GRE tutor has a PhD from Stanford, a GMAT tutor has a MBA from Northwestern-Kellogg, etc.)
- 3-10+ years of tutoring experience with excellent feedback from students
- scored in the 95th percentile or above in each section of the standardized tests they are teaching
Adam B. specifically, is one of our most impressive and qualified tutors in the Indianapolis area. His credentials are as follows:
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Brown University, Graduated Magna Cum Laude, perfect 4.0 GPA
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing (Poetry), Syracuse University, perfect 4.0 GPA
- Previous Instructor at Syracuse University teaching undergraduates: writing, rhetoric, and literature
- Several years of freelance tutoring, primarily in test prep
- Test Scores: ACT: 32/36, SAT: 800/Verbal & 720/Quantitative (old format)
- AP Tests: Biology (5); Psychology (5); Calculus AB (5); English Literature (5); Environmental Science (5); European History (5)
- Published author in: CNN, Popular Science and GOOD Magazine
We keep our network of tutors in any given city small - we only want to work with the best available private tutors. For an idea of the type of tutors we work with, browse our Tutor Team.
Student Feedback: Just a Few Examples
What We Tutor
We offer 1-on-1 and small group tutoring for:
- All major test prep and professional tests, including GMAT, LSAT, GRE, MCAT, CFA, CPA, ACT/SAT and many more
- All major academic subjects for college and high school students such as math, physics, chemistry, English, and foreign languages. We also have tutors capable of helping with more advanced undergraduate and graduate courses, e.g. - physical chemistry, applied math, nonlinear dynamics, stochastic calculus, and many others.
MyGuru tutors will meet you at a mutually convenient location, such as a cafe, your home, or a library, at times that work for you. We do not require you to come to our office or classroom, thus saving you time and money. Our tutors can easily get to most areas of Atlanta and outlying suburbs. We can also arrange online tutoring if that's your preference.
Our physical address in Indianapolis is:
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional value. We charge between $45 and $85 per hour, depending on the subject and tutor. Prices will vary depending on the subject and distance the tutor has to travel, but you can always expect to pay less than the large corporations for the same or better quality of tutors.
To compare, the cost for 1-on-1 tutoring with the same level of high quality tutors with two of our competitors:
- at Kaplan --> $150 to $200 per hour
- at Manhattan --> $200+ per hour
Why pay more? We charge you for the tutor's time, not for overhead costs that don't contribute to your learning. Check out our Pricing Page for more information.