MyGuru can provide customized private tutoring for most undergraduate and graduate micro- and macro-economics courses. We have worked with undergraduates taking economics as part of their liberal arts requirement, undergraduate economics majors, undergraduate business students and MBA students taking economics classes, and graduate students taking advanced courses in economics.
Here’s an overview of one of our most experienced economics tutors, Tyler:
- B.S. in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- M.S. in Accounting at the University of West Virginia
- M.A. in Economics at the University of Texas-Austin
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Economics at the George Washington University in Washington, DC
- Prior to joining MyGuru, gained experience as a private economics tutor and as a tutor employed by the Chicago City Colleges
We’ve recently helped students in the following economics topics/classes:
- Introduction to Economics
- Money and Banking
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Intermediate and Advanced Microeconomics
- Intermediate and Advanced Macroeconomics
We can work with many students in-person in a growing list of U.S. cities, but we also provide online finance tutoring using Skype and/or WebEx with a virtual whiteboard, screen sharing capabilities, etc.
We typically start by reviewing your syllabus, assessing your curent level of understanding, and then designing a a study plan fits your particular situation. Sometimes, the tutor is primarily focused on helping the student complete specific assignments, and in other cases far more time is spent reviewing concepts and theories. You'll work with your tutor to develop an approach that meets your needs.
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.