Group Tutoring and Test Prep
We have substantial experience designing customized tutoring and test prep solutions for individuals and organizations large and small. Our primary focus is on creating small group courses for the ACT, SAT, GRE, and GMAT that consist of:
- a minimum of 12 hours of live online classroom instruction
- weekly office hours for individual questions
- time with each student to allow individuals to develop customized study plans within the context of the course
- simple yet effective technology consisting of a combination of WebEx and Realtime Whiteboard
- distribution of a PDF of the notes from each whiteboard after each session
- recorded sessions for later viewing
Over the past few years we have worked on the following projects:
- a large project with ScoreBeyond delivering online ACT and SAT prep (this company was acquired by LinkedIn)
- an AP statistics prep course for a home-schooling organization
- an introductory course in statistics for marketing purposes to a small company in Chicago
- a CPA prep course for a small company in Los Angeles
- both an online MCAT and GRE prep course for a public university in Minnesota.
Below you'll find a preview of the online group test prep experience leveraging content from a recent GRE review course we designed and delivered.
If you are looking for help designing a small group course for the ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, or some other test or subject, please email us at email@example.com or fill out the form below.