PSAT tutoring from MyGuru is a customized experience featuring 1-1 instruction from a recognized expert (delivered in your home or a local library).
The first session involves a review of a diagnostic test, an overview of each section of the test, and development of a study plan. This is followed by a series of 1-2 hour sessions in which strategies for each section of the test are reviewed & practice problems are completed. A full package provides a total of 15 hours of customized, 1-on-1 PSAT test tutoring, including the review of practice tests the student completes on their own time to measure and track progress.
Of course, MyGuru also offers hourly PSAT tutoring – just fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com to discuss your situation.
Customized, 1-on-1 Expert Instruction
All PSAT Prep is delivered by an expert with multiple years of PSAT/SAT tutoring experience and a 95th percentile SAT score or better. Here is some background on one of our expert PSAT tutors, Paul Michael:
- BA Africana Studies; BFA Acting; Minors: Spanish, Art History from The University of Arizona Honors College (Named Outstanding Senior of the College of Fine Arts and received the Dean's Award of Excellency)
- ACT: 35; SAT: 2300
- Experience tutoring with the SAIL Program, CATS Academics, and the University of Arizona & independently/privately
- Paul Michael is an approachable, resourceful, and passionate tutor who creates a relaxed, respectful, and fun tutoring environment
"My daughter's score has gone up 100 points.We were very happy with Paul Michael and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!"
Click here to read more reviews from students who have invested in private PSAT tutoring.
Our 15 Hour PSAT Tutoring Package
Our package costs $1,049. This includes:
- 15 hours of customized, 1-on-1 instruction from an expert MyGuru tutor
- A 10% discount of any future or “last minute” 1-1 PSAT tutoring beyond the 15 hours
- An introductory college admissions strategy discussion with a MyGuru partner
- A college financial aid planning session with Collegian Financial Group
We encourage you to check around for a better value. Typical hourly rates for 1-1 PSAT Test prep from an instructor like Paul Michael can run well north of $125 at other companies. If you prefer to simply invest in PSAT tutoring by the hour, we charge $85, with 5, 10, or 15% discounts for investing in 5, 10, or 15 hours in advance – that’s $72.25 for a long term tutoring relationship of 15+ hours.
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.