Statistics and Data Science Tutoring
Our statistics & data science tutors are extremely experienced. Many of our statistics and data science tutors have or are working on PhDs. While some focus on younger students, others prefer the challenge of helping PhD candidates with advanced research. All are strong communicators, capable of breaking down complex concepts with a focus on teaching the core skills you need to learn (vs. doing the work for you).
We help with conceptual classes, as well as classes requiring the use of programming languages such as STATA, SPSS, R, SAS, and more.
Over the past several years, we’ve helped statistics students succeed in:
- AP statistics
- Most college level statistics classes covering foundational concepts like probability theory
- Linear regression analysis and predictive modeling
- Applied statistics for: Business classes (i.e., Statistics for Marketing Research), Healthcare, and more
- Advanced statistical support for graduate students doing original research in various areas
- Forecasting and modeling for data science students in master's and MBA programs
Here are some of our more experienced statistics tutors:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, CalTech; MBA in Econometrics and Statistics, University of Chicago; PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Northwestern University
- Currently a data scientist and statistical programmer for Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- 7 years professional experience with statistics in fields such as energy efficiency, software design, and engineering
- Skilled in teaching and report writing
- BS in Computer Science, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology; MBA in Finance, ICFAI Business School; MS in Applied Economics, Boston College
- Has experience across many programming languages and software platforms such as SQL, Tableau, R, Python, Base/Advanced SAS, SAS JMP, SAS Forecast Studio, Advanced MS Excel/VBA, and more
- Business and financial analyst since 2009 and was a research assistant at Boston College as a data analyst
- Is currently a Data Visualization Consultant, developing content for Tableau training and other projects
- Bachelor's in Statistics, 2008 in Bangladesh
- MS, Statistics, 2010, UNC
- PhD Candidate, Bio-statistics, UNC
- Taught undergraduate statistics for 4 years.
- Currently a graduate teaching assistant
We have several other available tutors as well. Pricing for statistics or data science tutoring varies based on the class, assignment, timing, etc. Click request a tutor below to initiate a conversation about your situation and potential tutoring needs.
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.