Statistics and Data Science Tutoring
Our statistics & data science tutors are extremely experienced. While some focus on younger students, others prefer the challenge of helping PhD candidates with advanced research-based classes. All are strong communicators, capable of breaking down complex concepts with a focus on teaching the core skills you need to learn (vs. doing the work for you). Also browse our team of tutors to read more about qualified individuals in other subjects.
Here’s an overview of one of our top statistics tutors, Tanya:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, CalTech; MBA in Econometrics and Statistics, University of Chicago; PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Northwestern University
- Currently working as a data scientist and statistical programmer for Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield & a developer for US Cellular
- Has 7 years professional experience with statistics in various fields such as energy efficiency, software design, and engineering
- Skilled in teaching and report writing
Over the past several years, we’ve helped statistics students succeed in:
- Most college level statistics classes
- AP Statistics
- Probability theory
- Linear regression analysis
- Predictive modeling
- Applied statistics for: Business classes (i.e., Statistics for Marketing Research), Healthcare, and more
We also offer data science tutoring. Our tutors have experience in analytics and consulting, as well as forecasting and modeling. Whether you're a student or professional looking for extra assistance, our tutors can help.
Here’s an overview of one of our top data science tutors, Priya:
- BS in Computer Science, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology; MBA in Finance, ICFAI Business School; MS in Applied Economics, Boston College
- Has experience across many programming languages and software platforms such as SQL, Tableau, R, Python, Base/Advanced SAS, SAS JMP, SAS Forecast Studio, Advanced MS Excel/VBA, and more
- Has been a business and financial analyst since 2009 and was a research assistant at Boston College as a data analyst
- Is currently a Data Visualization Consultant, developing content for Tableau trainings and other various projects
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.