Premium Online Test Prep Tutoring
Building upon MyGuru’s proven online instruction methods, we are proud to offer a premium online tutoring experience unlike anything available from any other test-prep provider. MyGuru premium online test prep tutoring offers a live, personalized, dynamic, interactive, and fully recorded one-on-one online learning experience led by a proven instructor possessing over 15 years of test prep experience – our Director of Online Tutoring, Stefan.
Each fully recorded session uses a personal whiteboard (that is never erased for the duration of instruction!), so by the end of a curriculum you have a live resource of every note written by you and your instructor that you can access at anytime.
This resource, unique to every MyGuru premium online student, allows 24/7 access to review lesson notes anytime through both the online documentation and the hosted recordings. Additionally, in between lessons, you can add comments and ask notes on the whiteboard for your tutor to reply to within 24 hours.
Then, within 24 hours of each lesson, a link to the recording of the session is produced for you to potentially watch back every second of your instruction.
We especially believe in premium online tutoring for digitally administered exams such as the GMAT, GRE, and LSAT. After all, what better way could there be to prepare for a computer-based test, than through computer-based tutoring? And with our preferred online tools, the only equipment students need to get started is a laptop and an email address.
Premium Online Tutoring Process
Every MyGuru premium online relationship is produced and recorded from beginning to end:
- Before the first session:
- You are assigned a private online whiteboard where no note is ever deleted and both you and your instructor have 24/7 access to exchange notes between lessons
- You discuss your prior prep as well as personal strengths and weaknesses, so your tutor can define objectives for each lesson and an overall curriculum
- You will be sent a Google calendar invite with a direct link to launch each videoconference
- During the session:
- You are able to converse with and see your instructor via live Google videoconferencing
- You and your instructor work simultaneously from the same online materials or physical textbook(s)
- You can share practice problems live via screenshare so your instructor can copy them directly into the online whiteboard to review
- Your instructor can share their screen at anytime via Google screenshare as a secondary shared source of practice material
- You and your instructor will solve problems in real-time interactively using your private whiteboard where no content is ever deleted
- Each full lesson is recorded for continued reference and review
- After the session:
- Within 24 hours of every lesson you receive a link to the hosted recording which is accessible for up to three months after your test date
- You are assigned a tailored set of homework problems to complete and self-review prior to the next session
- You prepare specific problems to discuss with your instructor to ensure time is used efficiently
- Your instructor will check the private whiteboard daily to see and/or respond to any questions or notes a student has left to review between lessons
Premium Online Tutoring Subjects
- ACT Tutoring
- CPA Tutoring
- Essential Skills Tutoring
- Executive Assessment Tutoring
- GMAT Tutoring
- GRE Tutoring
- LSAT Tutoring
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) Tutoring
- MCAT Tutoring
- SAT Tutoring