ACT Tutors in New York
ACT tutoring is one of our core services in New York. Our tutors listen to understand each student's target test date, perceived strengths and weaknesses, and target ACT score. By also reviewing previous official ACT scores or recent practice tests, they'll work with you to design a customized ACT study plan.
Our team of ACT tutors in New York includes:
- B.A. in History & Economics, UC Berkeley
- 99th percentile test scores: GRE, SAT, and ACT
- Years of experience working with middle and high school students in math and standardized exams
- Tutors a broad range of subjects including: SAT, ACT, GRE, high school math through calculus, college math through calculus 1/2, history, essay writing, economics
- B.A. in Government and English, University of Virginia, M.A., Political Science, George Washington University; 5 years of a PhD Program, Political Science, University of Minnesota (top 20 ranked program)
- GRE: Quantitative 800, Verbal 700 (97th percentile), SAT: Math 740, Reading 720, Writing Subject Test 770
- 7+ years experience, dedicated, and highly effective tutor and teacher at the high school and college levels
- Tutored the SAT, ACT, GRE (both quantitative and verbal), and other standardized tests for a prestigious NYC test prep company. Taught government courses at the University of Minnesota.
- B.S. in Environmental Science and B.A. Philosophy, Stetson University
- Masters of Community and Regional Planning
- 99th percentile ACT, SAT GRE, and GMAT scores
- 10+ years of overall tutoring (math, science, and writing) and test prep experience
- Taught undergraduate biology and urban planning
This is not an exhaustive list of our New York-based ACT tutors, but should provide a sense for the quality and experience level of our team.
Interested in hiring an ACT tutor?
Additional Resources To Help You Prepare for the ACT
Check out our ACT/SAT & college admissions blog for the latest student testimonials, concept reviews, problem explanations, and advice on admissions.