We can help with most undergraduate and graduate level accounting courses. Whether you are taking your one required accounting course or plan on becoming a Certified Public Account (CPA), are an undergraduate student or MBA student, we can probably help.
Here’s an overview of one of our most experienced accounting tutors, Elena:
- BA from the University of California – Los Angeles
- Currently pursuing a Masters of Accounting, California State University - Northridge
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam on the initial test
- Previously taught CPA exam classes with Becker
- Currently teaches accounting at Glendale Community College.
- Many years in tax consulting and preparation, and many years of 1-1 and class-based accounting and CPA exam tutoring experience
We’ve recently helped students in the following accounting topics/classes:
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Accounting I and II
- Managerial Accounting I and II
- Tax Strategies
If you are looking for help preparing for the CPA exam, you can request a CPA tutor here.
We can work with many students in-person in a growing list of U.S. cities, but we also provide online accounting tutoring using a virtual whiteboard.
We typically start by reviewing your syllabus, assessing your current level of understanding, and then designing a a study plan fits your particular situation. Sometimes, the tutor is primarily focused on helping the student complete specific assignments, and in other cases far more time is spent reviewing concepts and theories. You'll work with your tutor to develop an approach that meets your needs.
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.