Computer Science & Web Development Tutoring
MyGuru tutors can help with a variety of courses that address Office applications, web development issues, and traditional computer science topics.
Here are brief overviews of two of our top computer science tutors:
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Northwestern University
- Master of Urban Planning, Transportation Planning and Urban Design, UIC
- Master of Business Administration, Global Supply Chain Management, Purdue University
- Illinois Certification Testing System Certified
- Currently a Teaching Assistant for a Web Development course at a local college
- MS Computer Science from NYU (New York University)
- 7+ years of Programming & coding experience
- 3+ years of tutoring experience
- Founder of WebXcellent (www.webxcellent.org)
- Microsoft TEALS (Technology Education & Literacy in School) trained
Computer science and/or web development tutoring from MyGuru can cover the following courses:
Microsoft Office Applications (Access and Access VBA, Excel and Excel VBA, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word);
Adobe CS Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop);
Computer Science (C, Fortran, VBA, SQL, Coding Structure);
Computer Operating Systems and Networking (TCP/IP, MS Windows, LINUX, UNIX);
Web development (HTML, Java Script, etc.)
A computer science tutor from MyGuru will review your syllabus, assess your current level of understanding, and design a a study plan that fits your situation.
For more customized information specific to your city, use the links below to navigate to our location pages for refined pricing, example tutors, and additional contact information.